Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nature's ditty..

Oh Miss rose plant, don't be so angry.
Move your thorns away from the roses.
How sweet do they look, the red roses.
And so if they want to look good, let them be.

Oh Miss mourning dove, you emblem of peace.
Why are you so pale, haven't you got any mail?
Spread your wings, take on the wind; you're beautiful.
And so if you want to check my words, go peep in the sea.

Oh Miss looper, you tiny slimy looper.
Get out of your cocoon, you call it your classroom!!
Break the walls, spread your wings and pop out of the doom.
Reborn as a butterfly, come swinging in my arms.
And so if you want to learn, come fly with me.

For I'm here all around you, then why you trouble
go into the dark.
Far away from me, to learn about me 
on a black bark.
No, I don't have a stick to hurt you; 
no mob to laugh at you.
But pretty flowers to pass a fragrance of relief,
Cool wind to pass a feeling of joy, and my hand for you
Always to make you stand up once again after 
your fell below your mark.

Look at the sky above you; 
the studded stars in dark blue.
The moon with the blots or the blots with a halo. 
See the trees laden with fruits, the fruits hung down
seduced by the gravity to come down. 
But the tree holds them tight, 
protects them for they know not what befalls with greed.
Behold me, I'm real; feel me, I'm true.
Behold the sun, if you can do. We all are here to enlighten you.
And what else does one need to learn,
than to learn from what one sees and feels.

8 comments:

  1. sheer talent i must say.. oozing down the post.. in every sentence, in every word of it

    first para makes lot of sense..

    i actually was trying that.. god! you and your obsessive talent :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. going through a few of ur posts,I could observe an original style in ur poetry..a way of expression that I sense is urs....thats the best thing!!

    www.pyasasajal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly speaking friend I searched google if this is ur own creation or not ... And I testify after some thorough googling thats its beautiful and well worded .. really ! :)

    I learn what I see and feel too :)

    Anyways come to blog @ sourav-pandey.blogspot.com and leave ur words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. was a good read !! truly beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read so many poems today. Everyone who wrote them make such good lyricist. Please do make a tune for the above lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll surely consider your request.

    ReplyDelete